Please click HERE to access the UMCOR webpage for “Hurricane HARVEY”.
Please click HERE to access the UMCOR webpage for “Hurricane IRMA”.
Please read additional details, resources and access direct links on how you can help them with this ongoing relief effort by prayer, making relief kits, donations and volunteering.
5 THINGS YOU CAN DO
1) Please pray for those whose lives have been impacted by Harvey. Please also pray for Early Response Teams, disaster coordinators, and the many volunteers who are working tirelessly to provide relief.
2) Make relief kits. Download the packing list and shipping label at umcor.org/UMCOR/Relief-Supplies.
3) Give to UMCOR’s relief and recovery efforts: U.S. Disaster Response, Advance #901670 for “Harvey” or Advance #901670 for “Irma” at umcor.org/donate.
To give by mail:
P.O. Box 9068
New York, NY 10087-9068
Please note in the memo line: Advance 901670
4) Donate only those items requested. (To keep relief supplies in stock, give to Material Resources Advance #901440 at umcor.org/donate.)
5) Please wait for an invitation to volunteer.